Thursday, March 11, 2010
treat from street
There is a alittle friend of mine....I call him ..Nandu...Nandu....the rose seller on the street ...Nadu a fiveor six year old entrprenure.I generally meet him on the street of Jor Bagh redlight..Once I offered him Rs. 20 which was not though from my own pocket but found it somewhere and thought to give it to him for his family's living for that day....he took the money and smiled at me..I feel there is some connection between us & if I dont see him whicle coming to & going from office I feel something lacking ..Anyways, what I want o share here is, the next day when I met him and exhanged the smiles he offered me a small garland of flowers which can be used to dress-up your hair...I refused..he replied..why did u give me the money yesterday..you are ought to accept this garland without any hue & cry......I call it dignity of street
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
touching.....
Post a Comment